Paw Trax® Animal Shelter Management Software
Paw Trax® was developed and is used by spcaLA—one of the oldest and most experienced animal welfare organizations in the United States. A powerful animal shelter management system, Paw Trax® can be customized to meet your organization’s unique needs from impound to adoption. Paw Trax® was made by a shelter, for shelters! Want to hear what other people have to say about PawTrax?
Features and benefits include:
- Clear display of animal photos
- Easy upload to Petfinder
- Data classification by animal type, gender, breed, age, appearance, weight, medical records, personality features, behavior traits, training levels and more
- Animal status tracking (queries can be made based on your criteria, such as impound status, location found, adopted, owner surrender, quarantines, stray and the like)
- Modules offer forms for more detailed information
- Customizable based on your adoption contract and other needs
- Create graphs, spreadsheets and reports easily
- Quickly view available animals, process impounds, adoptions, dispositions, foster programs, issue licenses, dispatch calls and record income
- Easily manage animal medical records and history, as well as medical costs per animal
- No monthly fees, no annual fees
- Security levels can be defined by group or user
- Most existing shelter programs can be converted to Paw Trax® (additional charges will apply)
- Accessible via VPN or Citrix Server
- 1 year free Support Maintenance
- 1 license covers all your computers
- Payment plans available
- Current versions of Paw Trax® are Microsoft Access 2003, 2007 & 2010.
Also available as a self-installing standalone, if you do not own Access (please call for details).
For pricing and more information, contact J.R. Sitman at pawtraxinfo@spcaLA.com or by phone
at (888) 772-2521, ext 239. All sales of Paw Trax® are final.