Specialty Spay/Neuter Center
Feel confident trusting your pets to our veterinarians who provide state-of-the-art and breed-specific anesthesia; innovative pain prevention and management; and spay/neuter expertise.
To schedule your appointment between Wednesday and Friday.
Rates & Services
- Males Under 25 lbs: $115
- Males Over 25 lbs: $140
- Females Under 25 lbs: $135
- Over 25 lbs: $160
- $100 extra for females over 100 lbs
- Males: $80
- Females: $85
- Males: $100
- Females: $125
- Post-operative pain management: $29†
- $100 extra for abdominal cryptorchid, $65 extra for inguinal cryptorchid (Cryptorchid: failure of one or both testes to descend into the scrotum)
Additional charges will apply for surgery complications, including, but not limited to pregnant or in-heat females and other conditions. FELV/FIV testing & nail trimming are available during clinic hours too.
* Price includes spay/neuter surgery; FVRCP and rabies vaccinations; de-worming and ear tipping. Additional fees will apply if the cat is in-heat, pregnant or cryptorchid, or a FELV/FIV test is desired. Clients must adhere to feral cat guidelines and an appointment must be made in advance. L.A. Animal Services “Big Fix” coupon not eligible for feral surgeries.
† Post operative pain management will not be available for feral cats.